MODULAR IQF FLUIDIZED TUNNEL FREEZER
Design Varies for Capacity & Expandable Capacity
The CASCADE pass belt arrangement is an inline freezer providing positive conveying of product. The freezer is a continuous, cascade, inline, positive conveyed freezer that assures accurate freezing time and high freezing quality. The product is mechanically agitated in a thin layer on the first belt. The product skin is crust frozen with frigid air to seal in the moisture and assure product separation. The product is then transferred to the second belt where it is accumulated to a deeper depth. In this stage, the product is further subjected to an upward balanced floatation air, where individual product is fluidized and frozen completely.
• Capable of a wide variety of product.
• Continuous inline food production.
• High efficiency airflow and heat transfer.
• Factory assembled modular sections for fast assembly.
• Expandable to a larger capacity.
• Easy access to sanitation and maintenance.
Assures excellent product freezing quality and reduced shrinkage loss by continuously agitating the product during the crust freezing stage and the fluidization freezing stage. The positive and precise conveying of the product throughout its freezing cycle assures positive even freezing times.
LOW OPERATION COST
Low operation cost compared to C02, NITROGEN and other freezers. This is achieved by utilizing a high efficiency mechanical refrigeration method, combined with our unique patented mechanical vibration and balanced airflow system.
One of the most economical freezer offered in this class. Every component of the freezer evaporator, conveyor belting, and high efficiency enclosure, is manufactured in our highly experienced engineering and manufacturing facility. We can afford to pass on the savings to you, our valuable customer, without sacrificing quality.
* Sequential Defrost for continuous operation
* Side Mounted Coils
* Stainless Steel Enclosure
|Generally used for IQF. small product particle range from 3/16 to 2 inches diameter.|
• VEGETABLE INDUSTRY- peas, green beans, cut corn, mushrooms, vegetables, french fries,cob corn, diced carrots, diced onion, cut cauliflower, cut broccoli, cut asparagus, brussels sprouts.
• FRUITS INDUSTRY- processed vegetables, fruits and special prepared foods
• SEA FOOD INDUSTRY- cooked shrimp, skin on shrimp, scallops