(1) ADVANCED EQUIPMENT INC. DESIGNS & MANUFACTURES OUR OWN STAINLESS STEEL BELTING, STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS ENCLOSURE, ALUMINUM COILS AND CONTROL PANELS. WE ASSEMBLE EVERY COMPONENT IN OUR PLANT, THEN WIRED AND TESTED BEFORE IT IS SHIPPED IN ONE COMPLETE PACKAGE.
SINCE WE ARE THE MAIN SOURCE OF MANUFACTURER, WE CAN PASS ON THE SAVING AND QUALITY TO OUR CUSTOMER.
*Other competitor usually subcontract and purchase their components from other company and assemble the equipment in the field, where quality and profit margin can not be controlled.
(2) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is a total COMPLETE PACKAGED FOOD PROCESSING EQUIPMENT TESTED BEFORE SHIPPING TO CUSTOMER, it can be installed in two to three days, and it retain its original resale value through out years of operation, because it is built with stainless steel material , and it does not require unrecovery field labor cost for future moving or resale. It also reduces in field delay in freezer set up time.
*Other competitor's spiral freezer requires a lot of field erection time cost, which can not be recover
Every time the spiral freezer is moved or resale. The freezer foundation and floor can not be moved or use with the freezer equipment again.
(3) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is equipped with special devices to remove frozen product from belt to produce I.Q.F. (INDIVIDUAL QUICK FREEZE) PRODUCT QUALITY such as raw chicken pieces, raw shrimp, and raw scallops.
*Other competitor's spiral freezer can not achieve this.
(4) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is design with HIGH EFFICIENCY IMPINGEMENT HORIZONTAL AIR FLOW. Our air flow is in horizontal turbulent pattern, with our high speed impingement air flow, the high speed frigid air continuous scrubbing heat from both top and bottom surface of the product. Providing the coldest air off the evaporator to each tier independently, thus decrease freezing time and improve freezing quality.
*Other competitor's spiral freezer can not reach this kind of air velocity with large enclosure, or without increase air volume and extra horse power consumption to achieve this air speed. The vertical air flow warms up as it passes through each tier. By the time the air flows reach the bottom tiers it is no longer cold enough to be efficient.
(5) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is design and built according to NORTH AMERICAN U.S.D.A., O.S.H.A. UL. AND C.S.A. STANDARDS APPROVAL for safety, sanitation, maintenance, and accessibility.
*Other competitor's spiral freezer can not meet this requirement because it has to be field assembled and tested, and not as easy to clean and maintenance.
(6) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is design with ALL MECHANICAL DRIVING PARTS LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE FREEZER'S HAZARD ENVIRONMENT. It is very easy access to maintenance and trouble shooting in case of equipment failure. And it does not subject the maintenance mechanic to hazard environment. With all the drive located outside of freezer, this eliminate any possible of lubricant contaminate the product inside the freezer.
*Other competitor spiral freezer has all driving parts inside the freezer; it is difficulty to maintenance and trouble shooting. All lubrication is done inside of freezer, which will cause possible of product contamination.
(7) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is POWERED BY RELIABLE VARIABLE FREQUENCY ELECTRIC DRIVE SYSTEM FOR WIDER RANGE OF FREEZING TIME CONTROLS, the belt is driven by Variable Frequency Electric motor located externally outside of the freezer, which have proven in the food processing plant for its reliability and safety operation. The Variable Frequency Drive system can produce specific range of belt speed control for varies of product freezing time.
*Other competitor use electric drives which is located under or on the side of spiral freezer conveyor, where the drive motor and gear box is subject to hazard environment and cause water condensation inside the gear box and motor housing. Condensate water will cause oil contamination and premature motor and gear box failure.
(8) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is equipped with DIRECT DRIVE SYSTEM for the center drum, this drive system located outside of enclosure, eliminate sprockets and chain maintenance and sanitation problems.
*Other competitors do not offer this.
(9) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is design in COMPACT FREEZER SIZE by using shorter turn radius belting, as a result in reducing 50% of the physical freezer size for the same capacity, thus improve freezing efficiency and reduce customer's valuable floor space requirement for the freezer.
*Other competitor spiral freezer is larger than advanced spiral freezer, which consumes more energy and floor space.
(10) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER spiral belting is design and manufactured with Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Type, the belt is further protected with limit switch against heavy tension cause by possible of product or ice jamming. Advanced also offers acetate heavy duty belting for stricter USDA sanitization requirements.
WARRANTY:ADVANCED SPIRAL FREEZER BELTING IS BACK UP WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST AND DEFECTIVE IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP EXCEPTING FAILURE FROM ABUSE, ACCIDENT OF INCORRECT OPERATION AND CLEANING PROCEDURE.
(11) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER evaporator is designed and manufactured with industry quality to handle heavy frosting for long production time. The evaporator is made of All Aluminum Cooper or Stainless Steel Tubing / Aluminum fins, or Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel material. For Aluminum fin coil the fins are single plate fins through out the coil row deep, this improve heat transfer, built up less frost and collect less debris inside the coil. The Evaporator can be design with Flooded, Pump recirculation or Direct expansion services.
WARRANTY: ADVANCED SPIRAL FREEZER EVAPORATIOR IS BACK UP WITH TWO YEARS WARRANTY FOR ALUMINUM COIL AND FIVE YEARS FOR STAINLESS STEEL OR GALV. STEEL COIL AGAINST ANY DEFECTIVE IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP EXCEPTION FAILURE FROM ABUSE, ACCIDENT OR INCORRECT OPERATION AND CLEANING PROCEDURE.
(12) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER enclosure and doors are design with SEAMLESS HEAVY GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL URETHANE INSULATED PANELS AND DOORS. Advanced packaged spiral freezer is manufactured with seamless heavy gauge stainless steel with 5" thick urethane insulation. All the panel joints are seal welded after fabrication to keep moisture from penetrating the panel and reduce the freezer insulation life. The frequent cycling of freezer temperature from room temperature to freezing temperature will reduce the freezer panel insulation life from the panel joints. And advanced spiral freezer panel do not have any joints.
*Other competitor spiral freezer's enclosure is design only for cold storage usage, where the temperature is normal not cycling twice a day. Frequent freezer temperature cycling will cause premature deterioration of freezer enclosure joints and built up of bacterial. Our competitor's enclosures usually use 26 ga. steel which is very easy to be dented and penetrated.
WARRANTY:ADVANCED SPIRAL FREEZER ENCLOSURE IS BACK UP WITH 5 YEARS OF WARRANTY AGAINST AND DEFECTIVE IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP EXCEPTING FAILURE FROM ABUSE, ACCIDENT OR INCORRECT OPERATION.
(13) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is also equipped with MANUAL CONTROL CENTER DRUM CLEAN IN PLACE SPRAYING NOZZLE AND BELT WASHER/DRYER AND PUMP SYSTEM for easier cleaning of spiral freezer.
*Other competitor does not offer this. Only offer as an option at much high cost.
(14) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER is also equipped with HIGH SIDE PLATE ON THE BELT LINKS (Optional item) to prevent blowing the product off the belt.
(15) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offer as option item, Hot Gas Defrosting Evaporator and Hot gas pan for speedy defrosting the freezer evaporator.
(16) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offer as option item, Auto Air Defrost System to keep the evaporator clean of frost build up with high pressure blower system to extend the freezer's freezing capacity to double the operation time without shut down for defrost.
(17) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offers as option item, Sequential Defrosting System to keep freezer operating continuously without shut down for defrost and cleaning.
(18) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offers as option item, Steam Pasteurization System to inject steam in to freezer chamber for sanitizing freezer before start up of freezer.
(19) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offers as option item, Full PLC controlled programmable control system to help automatic monitor and start up of spiral freezer for varies of product freezing selection.
(20) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offer as option item, Full PLC controlled programmable Auto Cleaning system to help automatic cleaning and sanitizing spiral freezer.
(21) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offer as option item, Manual control Cleaning system to help manually cleaning and sanitizing spiral freezer.
(22) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offer as option item, Tangential Patty Loader to allow loading of delicate product such as raw hamburger patties directly on the freezer belt without causing of product damage.
(23) ADVANCED I.Q.F. SPIRAL FREEZER also offer as standard item, USDA approved lighting for inside the freezer chamber without contaminating freezer.
(24) Hardening Tunnel Section also offer as option item, Multi-tiers of Straight tunnel belt build inside the same spiral enclosure for secondary hardening sea-food product after frozen and glazed.
FMC Foodtech Frigoscandia, GyroCompapact, Flofreeze, Advantec, IJ White, Morris @ Associates, Ross, APV Gaulin, APV Amerio, RMF, Freezing System, Northfield Freezing Systems, DanTech, Marel food systems, Stork Food Systems, Aeroheat, Aerofreeze, Htech, Tigonsystems, Eurotec, Worldbase, sab-barth, Intec, VRT, Lomaxtech, Stellar, Praxair, Starfrost, Chinafreezer, Aeroasia, jackstonefreezing, Symetec, Dale,
Lindeus, CES NV, CSC, Dragon Enterprise, JBT FoodTech, Scanima, Hyforma, Heinen freezing, Polar Technologies, Yara, Eurofreeze, Robin, Gear-refrigeration, Cbife, Cloudy & Britton, Afellc, Advanced Food Equipment, Cryogenic, Impingement, Fotenic, U2, Super-cool, Bmil, Boc, blastfreezer, Custommodularfreezer, Wew-Systems, Iceforafrica, Jaw-engineering, advancedfreezers, patkol, greengroup,
Cogil, mullerinternational, ggcfreezing, pandct, Intralox, ashworth, Cambridge, Habasit, KVP, spiral-freezers, Meyn, Unitherm, itc-group, kitmondo, permacold, cryofreezesolutions, clearflo, munters,
Spiralfreezer, Bikudo, keparafreeze, samitech, checkermachine, berg-group, sinofreeze, Scanima,